Champions of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions of Light

WOW MMORPG guild forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Rules Version 1.0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moroni

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Guild Rules Version 1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules Version 1.0   Guild Rules Version 1.0 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:33 am

Ok some rules that we NEED to follow. These will help keep everything running smoothly.

NUMBER ONE
Thou Shalt Not Masturbate during raids. (sorry TMC and PaT)

NUMBER TWO
If you get a piece of epic gear from a raid, You have ONE RAIDING WEEK To enchant it gem it glyph it ect or you will not be allowed to roll on loot until you do.

NUMBER THREE
Guild dues 9g if we need it.(no more than twice a month)

Number Four
If your not in the raid DONT enter that raids vent channel. Furthermore you will receive ONE warning before your global muted.

Number Five
You have a Main, there are many like it But that one is yours. Keep it that way. No bringing in alts to raids unless the raid leader requests PERIOD. Main switching is at the sole decretion of the officers, final decision comes though me.

Number Six
When you get invited to a raid you are stating that you can stay the full time of the raid UNLESS you tell the raid leader BEFORE accepting the invite. DONOT ask to trade your spot for anyone else. The raid leader has the right to ask you to change for someone else where strategy dictates or because you need no loot from the boss. If you are going afk you MUST tell Me or a the current raid leader. I will broadcast it in /rw because i will forget.

Number Seven
If you leave CoL for ANY reason, you will not get a reinvite to the guild. Please have respect for your guild. The only way you will be able tp procure a reinvite is if you get all the officers, the GM, and 2 of the charter members to say its ok.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shaleu

Shaleu

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules Version 1.0   Guild Rules Version 1.0 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:59 am

About number 4, no one should be able to just enter the raiding vent channels anyways. Only Officers, myself and Cagali should even have the pw. If other ppl besides those just listed have the pw please let Cags know so he can change it. This is not an insult on anyone who doesnt abuse the right to use the vent channel, its for those that have abused it in the past and possibly will abuse it in the future. Its rude to interrupt!!!!
Back to top Go down
KoningWolf
Admin

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules Version 1.0   Guild Rules Version 1.0 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:34 pm

number one...umm,does that mean Shaleu and I can`t cyber in tells any more?

number two...DAMMIT..well there goes all the money I had stashed for an epic mount...
Back to top Go down
https://championsoflight.niceboard.com
TheMeowCow/Kameera

TheMeowCow/Kameera

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules Version 1.0   Guild Rules Version 1.0 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:11 pm

no cybering is still 100% legal, if its not then i /gquit imo, just no floggin the dolphin during go time.
Back to top Go down
Moroni

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules Version 1.0   Guild Rules Version 1.0 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:58 pm

Yes but youll live. 2 weeks right? it only bans masturbating nothing else....subject to change.
Back to top Go down
KoningWolf
Admin

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules Version 1.0   Guild Rules Version 1.0 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 6:24 am

acualy 1 week now..the bed is being delivered this morning to the apartment this morning so atleast the important thing will be there
Back to top Go down
https://championsoflight.niceboard.com
Shaleu

Shaleu

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules Version 1.0   Guild Rules Version 1.0 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:21 am

Careful what you say, you might give the little boys wet dreams.
Back to top Go down
thedefiler

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules Version 1.0   Guild Rules Version 1.0 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:17 pm

im gonna break 2 rules at the same time by masturbating with the mic queued while in a raid channel i dont belong in.
Back to top Go down
Shaleu

Shaleu

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules Version 1.0   Guild Rules Version 1.0 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 10:22 am

hope for yer sake yer not sitting in my raid channel, bc i wont just globally mute you, ill ban you from the server Razz And yes i know you were joking, but in case you get any drunk/high crazy idears BWUAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules Version 1.0   Guild Rules Version 1.0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Rules Version 1.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champions of Light :: Welcome to Champions of Light :: Moroni`s welcome speech goes here-
Jump to: