Champions of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions of Light

WOW MMORPG guild forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vent and YOU...or the 5 million ppl you invite onto vent.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaleu

Shaleu

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Vent and YOU...or the 5 million ppl you invite onto vent. Empty
PostSubject: Vent and YOU...or the 5 million ppl you invite onto vent.   Vent and YOU...or the 5 million ppl you invite onto vent. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 4:24 pm

This is for those of you that read the forums, and if you do read the forums, please pass the word along. If you have any questions please direct them to either myself or Cagali as the officers have nothing to do with this.

VENT RULES:

1) Long names or pheonetics are prohibited. Yes, we know yer buddies sign in name of "Iamthegodofpewpewlazorgunspewpewpewpew" might be funny to you, but it only annoys the other ppl in the channel when a conversation is going on. So please use common sense and be courteious.

2) Inviting every random noob on Shadowmoon to our vent bc you are in a grp with them needs to end. EXAMPLE: You are in a group with 4 pugs and you are the only one with a guild vent, too bad, deal with it. Too many ppl with our vent password only leads to grief later on. It also leads to people logging on to OUR vent server when they arent even grouped with us. If I log on and see 5 ppl I dont recognize I will boot first and ask questions later. This leads me to number 3.

3) Please for the love of all things blue, use your in game name or your real name when signing onto vent or at the very least put your in game name in perenthesis. This stops confusion later and the possible boot bc once again, I will boot first and ask questions later. This mostly is pointed at new people as most of you we already know your vent aliases.

Im getting tired of logging onto vent and seeing several ppl whom I dont know, remember we are letting CoL use this vent server, so be mindful of who you invite onto it. Dont take it for granted. We would hate to have to change the password every week bc of issues arising from too many noobs knowing our info. This is not to be mean, or to point fingers at anyone or to make you think Im a bigger bitch than I am its just a friendly reminder Smile

RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
Back to top Go down
Kaebs

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Vent and YOU...or the 5 million ppl you invite onto vent.   Vent and YOU...or the 5 million ppl you invite onto vent. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 11:45 am

Sieg Heil!
Back to top Go down
Shaleu

Shaleu

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Vent and YOU...or the 5 million ppl you invite onto vent.   Vent and YOU...or the 5 million ppl you invite onto vent. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 10:55 am

good to see 1 person atleast read it Razz And duh, I am the vent nazi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent and YOU...or the 5 million ppl you invite onto vent.   Vent and YOU...or the 5 million ppl you invite onto vent. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent and YOU...or the 5 million ppl you invite onto vent.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champions of Light :: Welcome to Champions of Light :: Moroni`s welcome speech goes here-
Jump to: